"Largest Teachers’ Union Quietly Removes Pro-CRT Agenda Items From Website"
Yep, they are back pedaling after saying it was a lie... assuming that parents would not read.
archived link because EpcotTimes is a paywall site.
"Among the now-hidden approved resolutions was Business Item 39, which would cost the union at least $127,600 to advance a pro-CRT agenda. According to the plan, the NEA would share and publicize information about “what CRT is and what it is not,” dedicate a “team of staffers” to assist union members who “want to learn more and fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric,” and provide a study that critiques “power and oppression” in American society, including “white supremacy,” “cisheteropatriarchy,” and capitalism."
"Already-created, in-depth, study that critiques", so the ink is dry on what they want to "implement". So the "we are not teaching that" claim was a complete lie.
You know what this is folks?? It's institutionalized fear. They need the populous at home and scared to even go out, always looking over their shoulder thinking someone is going to get them and America is bad. That is what they are peddling.
Lets look through that list in line item 3 and I will address them:
- Empire. We conquered Germany, it's still Germany. We conquered Japan, it's still Japan. We conquered Iraq, it's still Iraq. Where is the Empire?
- White supremacy. Point one out, I will stand beside anyone who actually opposes and actual white supremacist, some one in a Klan hood, I oppose them with you. Someone with a Nazi flag, I oppose them with you. But I have yet to see one or have one pointed out.
- Anti-Blackness. No one is anti-black, we are a melting pot country of all races. Shut up.
- Anti-indigeneity. If you're born here you are indigenous, throughout history people took land from people, no one is officially indigenous. The lie here is they pick a point in history that everything was fixed for argument validation... its a lie. The will say, 'In 1492 these people were here, so its theirs'.... 'Well history shows they took it from this person in 1491 who took it from these people in 1489'... opps.
- Racism. I really don't think that exist anymore, in regular America. People still claim it for political reasons but its perpetuated more in the legacy media than it actually exist.
- Patriarchy. Nope, non existent. Women are not excluded from positions society or government.
- "In feminist theory, heteropatriarchy (etymologically from heterosexual and patriarchy) or cisheteropatriarchy, is a socio-political system where (primarily) cisgender males and heterosexuals have authority over cisgender females and over other sexual orientations and gender identities." It's a theory, and feminist theory, it's unproven and political, don't teach it as fact.
Yea, I had to look up the last one, but thats enough. this is all BS, complete BS.
Here is the deal. We need live streaming of classrooms implemented today. Make sure that this is not pushed in its "Already-created, in-depth, study" form. These are public schools, paid for by tax payers, plus a few adults could use the continuing education of history class and economics class.
Contact your local school board, get them installed.